The Team Lyle WFO Alamo — The Ride
Here is a map of the route for the rally.
- Markers A and H are both for the Alamo Inn in Alamo, NV. Only H is visible on the map.
- Markers B and E are both for Tonopah Shell in Tonopah, NV. Only E is visible on the map.
- The markers represent required stops.. While riders with large fuel capacity could ride directly from Alamo to Battle Mountain without refueling, you are required to stop in Tonopah to meet the requirements for this event as set by the Iron Butt Association.
- All required stops are within the IBA's 350-mile maximum between documentation stops.
- The stop in Baker, Nevada is an unmanned, 24-hour, credit-card-only station. The nearby fuel pumps at the Border Inn, on US-6/US-50, are located just past the state line in Utah.
View Larger Map
Additional details will be posted as the event date gets closer.